Dr. Sharon Bent-Harley MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Atlanta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2017
Always expect to wait 30-45 min ! Very disappointing!!!!
I will call before my visit to see if they are running on time, and it is still always a 30-45 min wait to get in a room. Then you can hear the staff chatting about nothing while you are waiting in the room instead of attempting to be respectful of your time. It doesn't matter how much you complain it is the same everytime. I'm looking for a new physician!!!

December 28th, 2015
Sherida is great !!! Dr. Harley saw me through 2 pregnancies and I would not trade her for world. I love their proactive approach to womens healthcare...women loving on women because we know how to care of us!!

March 11th, 2015
Always does a great job! I like the assertion of aggressive womens' health care!

January 20th, 2015
If you want GHETTO ......COME RIGHT IN THIS PLACE IS RIDICULOUS

June 26th, 2013
formal patient was not my doctor, but was the doctor on call
She failed to do a timely C-section which my baby went into fetal distress he is severely disabled. she needs to own up to your mistakes!!

May 15th, 2013
Love Dr. Harley and her staff
I have been going to Dr. Harley for over 20 years. Last year I was plagued with severe pain for a short period of time. Dr. Harley and her staff got me to surgery in a short period of time despite her busy schedule and the hospital being booked. They worked it out . The staff is always professional and I always get a call back. Dr. Harley and Sherida are excellent providers.

March 19th, 2013
i really llike dr. harley but she doesn't take time to talk to me. after i sit there and wait the least she could do is take time out and explain then see if i have anymore questions or concerns. its like i have to make sure i write notes and squeeze my questions in quickly cause she is on a mission to the next client. take a little more time and be more prompt. the staff is pretty courteous and overall i like the office.

October 18th, 2012
Office is Disorganized and Doctor is Always late
This place is crazy. It's not as busy as it seems, but everyone who works there is scurrying around and not really doing anything. It just seems like a hot mess. I left my last appointment after I was in waiting room for 45 minutes and the exam room for another 30 minutes. They saw mw walking out and were unfazed.

July 5th, 2012
Love Dr. Harley, Sherida Brown, Ms. Bessie!
I have four children and Dr. Harley has been the OBGYN for them all. I thank my friend for referring this doctor to me often.

September 9th, 2008
Blessed Find
It was a stroke of luck...when I turned 14 my family physician (an elderly man) suggested to my mother that I begin to go to a Gynecologist. I just opened the phone book and there she was. Don't know why, but I picked her and her office was clear across town. We made the appointment and I am now...turning 40!!! (I know Dr. Harley looks like she is 20) I trust only Dr. Harley!! All of my family and friends know my choice. I have lived in over 7 cities and I always come home to Dr. Harley or get her advice and/ or referrals.

May 2nd, 2017