Learn more about Dr. Sharon Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Berkowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berkowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 29 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon G. Berkowitz practice?
Dr. Sharon Berkowitz practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Family Medicine near Webster, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY and Canton, MI.
See Webster Internists, Webster Pediatricians, and Webster Family Physicians.