A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Bogarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Bogarty is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Bogarty, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogarty graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bogarty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon A Bogarty MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharon A. Bogarty practice?
- Dr. Sharon Bogarty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Bogarty practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Cardiothoracic Surgeons.