Dr. Sharon Browning MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Lancaster, SC

3.6

August 17th, 2013
I have gone to Dr. Browning for almost 8 years. I tried numerous other doctors after moving to the area and this was the first one that seemed to care about me and my needs. She listens, spends time with me, and always follows up with test results as needed. The nurses have been consistent the entire time. I think this says a lot about how she treats her staff. I highly recommend Dr. Browning. I trust her with my medical needs. Wonderful experience.

May 3rd, 2013
F-
This entire office is a joke. First of all you are "Lucky" to see the doctor..its usually her NP. They mismanage: appointments, medications, tests, they cant remember when you were there or when you are coming. I fully expect the lot of them to be shipped off to Guantanamo bay to spend the rest of their days among the people who they identify the most with.

April 9th, 2013
I have always had a very positive experience with Dr Browning and her nurses. Dr Browning is very knowledgeable, friendly and always provides excellent care. I would recommend this practice to everyone.

August 21st, 2012
Love dr. Browning!!
I think Dr. Browning is the best! My mom and sister now go to her and live her as well!!! Highly recommend her! Her staff is great too!

August 16th, 2012
Though she did seem "rushed" at my first appt., I really liked her personally so I decided to see how things went. I have been disappointed with her follow-up. There have been numerous failures to follow-up after ordered tests, as well as mix-ups on medications due to lack of chart review. If these shortfalls happened to a patient who wasn't paying attention they could result in some serious problems. She continues to be "in a rush" every time I have an appt. and I no longer trust that she is being thorough in my treatment. I have made an appointment with a new doctor. I find it interesting that the early reviews on this site were all good, but everything offered over the past year has been negative....

October 27th, 2011
mistakes in testing and prescriptions
There were so many mistakes on testing and having to repeat them and giving wrong prescriptions to my pharmacist that I have had to change to another doctor.

September 2nd, 2011
Rude Staff and Doctor
The customer service and treatment from this office can flip flop from day to day and depending on who you talk to. In the office Dr. Browning is cheery and sweet and you'd think she just loves her patients. The one time (in 2 years as a patient) that I needed to contact her on the weekend for an emergency issue I was made to explain why I didn't try every single over the counter option available and was made to feel like a bother. She was so rude to me that I almost left as patient then but got sick and had to get into someone quickly. They always have plenty of time slots open (if that tells you anything). That day I was waiting in the waiting room when another patient (a new patient) walked in to see the Nurse Practitioner and was told "oh sorry she's not here." The patient was not offered an appointment with Dr. Browning but turned away from her scheduled time. Today was the final straw for me as I called to be seen last minute before the long weekend. I understand that they may not have been able to fit me in, but the attitude I was given and the lack of even the simplest care that I was sick was the final straw. I asked to speak to Dr. Browning, who hangs out at the front desk and immediately took the phone. She said "well sorry" after i explained my feelings. I told her we'd be switching doctors and she couldn't have cared less. If you're looking for an unprofessional office, have at. But I will discourage anyone I can from dealing with this joke of a doctor and staff.

May 31st, 2011
Dr. Browning always shows concern and care about me and my family. I am comfortable with her and her staff and feel like my needs are important to them. I cannot say anything negative and can't say enough positive things. Everyone I have ever recommended to her has been satisfied with her treatment and are now her patients. If you want good medical care and if you want to be treated with respect, Dr. Browning and her staff will exceed your expectations.

November 16th, 2010
Dr. Browning is easy to talk to and truly listens to your concerns. Her staff is courteous and even remembers my name. I would highly recommend her practice.

June 9th, 2010
Dr. Browning!!
I have moved a good bit across the US and have always wanted to get a PCP that I felt "got" me. Dr. Browning is very down to earth, talks to me in my language so I understand her and she spends quality time with me so that I don't feel like a number in her practice. Can't say enough!!

September 21st, 2009
The Way a Doctor Should Be
First, it starts with the staff. She has a staff of nurses who are sensitive to the needs of the patient, but thorough in their work.Dr. Browning is able to quickly diagnose the situation, and make a quick judgement of what needs to be done. I was in and out in no time, not like traditional doctors today trying to find another way to bill a patient.

July 23rd, 2009
Dr. Browning
She really cares about her patients. She is very cautious and makes you feel like a you are important.