A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Buttress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Buttress, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buttress graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Buttress has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Maria Buttress MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Buttress practice?
- Dr. Sharon Buttress has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Buttress practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.