A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Buttress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Buttress, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buttress graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Buttress has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buttress accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Buttress practice?
Dr. Sharon Buttress practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.