Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon Byrd
Dr. Sharon Byrd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with another office in Virginia Beach, VA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Byrd is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital and Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. Dr. Byrd has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon Byrd has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Sharon Byrd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.
Dr. Richard Valentine
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Virginia Beach, VA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Gwendolyn Riddick
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Virginia Beach, VA 0.87 mi7
Dr. Dawn Huggins-Jones
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Virginia Beach, VA 1.17 mi36