A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Cain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Cain, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Cain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Elizabeth Cain MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sharon E. Cain practice?
- Dr. Sharon Cain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Cain practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Olathe, KS.
See Overland Park Psychiatrists.