A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Cain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Cain, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Cain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan