A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Casey, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Casey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Kay Casey MD is a female Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon K. Casey practice?
- Dr. Sharon Casey has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Casey practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.