inactive

• 1 comment

no change

September 14th, 2016
Dr. Cebik's Professional Care
I can't say enough about Dr. Cebik's caring and interest in my health. Dr. Cebik is very thorough and interested in her patients' welfare. She is very dedicated and professional and thinks about long-range care. I've had many doctors during my lifetime and travels and she rates at the top. I am so happy that I found her.

May 24th, 2011
Patient of Dr. Cebik
My experience with Dr. Cebik has been a great one. I moved away from my original PCP and had very little knowledge of who to select. When I found her information online and spoke with her staff they were all very keen on how astute the young Doctor was and it became obvious to me after my first visit that she practices "long term health improvement & maintenance." Issuing Rx's willy-nilly is not in her standard practices. She truly wants the best for her patients. Her staff...especially Christy, her nurse is incredibly caring and understanding.

October 24th, 2009
patient
I respect my doctor very much.