Dr. Sharon Cini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Cini?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Cini?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 3rd, 2013

Best Doctor!

This is the best doctor I ever went to. She is kind, courteous, and thoughtful. I went to hundreds of doctors all over the country and no one could give me a diagnosis, when I was very sick. She is the only one doctor who gave me a diagnosis. She is an amazing person. I've never met anyone like her. I haven't seen her in over 12 years. I heard that she is also very sick. I pray for her to feel better. She is amazing! I was lucky to have had her be my doctor.