A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Corcoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Corcoran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Corcoran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast feeding counseling
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Corcoran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Mullin Corcoran MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Corcoran practice?
- Dr. Sharon Corcoran has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Corcoran practices Pediatrics near Flourtown, PA.
See Flourtown Pediatricians.