Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sharon Crandell
Dr. Sharon Crandell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Crandell is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital, Methodist Sugar Land Hospital and Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sharon Crandell has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. Sharon Crandell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Virginia Moyer
Houston, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. Abel Castro
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi10
Dr. Christian Erikson
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi16