Dr. Sharon Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Lee?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Lee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 21st, 2016

patient

Dr. Lee is compassion over and over! A Doctor that is a Doctor to the core of her soul.

September 7th, 2016

100% Doctor With Patients

She has been my doctor for over 30 years & also my 4 daughters as they were growing up . She found my first cancer knowing my body from all the years with her . I myself didn't realize something was different. Thank u Dr. Lee from the bottom of my heart u gave me more time with my husband & girls .

January 13th, 2016

Superb facility and staff.

June 18th, 2013

Parent of Patient

When I left Dr. Lee's presence today I was appalled at her behavior. She was incredibly rude and tremendously unprofessional. In her attempt to answer questions I had about the misdiagnoses she began huffing and speaking very loud. Not only did she neglect to provide thorough information, but she took no accountablity for the misdiagnoses her office gave the week prior. She was quite condescending and demeaning. When I attempted ask if there was someone who could come in from her staff to speak with us she bluntly stated, "I am the Director". My experience... Inexplicably Horrible!!!

June 18th, 2013

Great place- I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Dr. Lee is an incredibly passionate, diligent doctor. She took the time to explain everything to me and answer all of my questions. She followed up with me after my appointment to make sure everything was well. Her staff is courteous and helpful. Love this clinic!

June 16th, 2011

Refuses Service & Refuses Med Refills

Dr Lee is the worst doctor for trying to get in for an appointment. You can have a 9:00 AM appointment right when they open, and still wait over an hour to be seen. You can hear the doctors in visiting and telling jokes in their office while you wait. I have waited over an hour listening to that, and then leave without being seen. She will then refuse to refill your meds that you need in order to keep your illness under control. She is rude, and frankly, she may be a doctor, but my time is just as valuable as hers.

June 13th, 2017