A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Scott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Kimball, Kimball, Scott & Cooper M.D.`s
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Denise Scott MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon D. Scott practice?
- Dr. Sharon Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Scott practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Primary Care Doctors.