Dr. Sharon Dabby Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Dabby?

Worst Emergency room doctor ever

Posted on October 31st, 2017

She is a complete moron. Has no clue what she is doing. Misdiagnosed me and nearly cost me my life. Horrible person has no business being a doctor or working in an emergency room.

A true professional

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

I saw Dr Dabby in the ER after accidentally putting my arm through a window. I had never received stitches before or hurt myself that bad so I was pretty scared. From the moment I walked into the door every nurse, tech assistant was wonderful to me. Dr Dabby was so kind, funny and gentle. She had a true sense or urgency and just made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. I went from a state of panic to ease within minutes. She's really great. I hope this hospital is full of doctors like her.

Posted on July 18th, 2017