A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Davis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Davis, DO is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Joy Davis DO is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Sharon Davis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Davis practices Occupational Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Preventive Medicine Specialists.