Obstetrician & Gynecologist
3903 Lone Tree Way
Ste 304
Antioch, CA 94509
925-754-9961
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. De Edwards is awesome. You can tell she really cares about her patients. However, her office staff does not have the best phone manners at all! It stresses me out just thinking of calling the office for anything. Worse thing is that they probably think nothing of it! I've called for numerous things over the past few years and its always the same.

|  Very Thorough  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2013

Very thorough Dr. Took the time to listen to concerns, asked me questions, and then did the exam to verify what I told her. Turns out I had something different than what I thought I had and I was treating it wrong with incorrect over the counter meds.

|  Our lady of Miracle of Menopause  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2013

(Writing on behalf of my Spanish speaking Aunt) Took my Aunt here for the first time. She has been seeing Dr. de Edwards for a year now. She LOVED the fact that the Doctor herself spoke Spanish, in addition to the staff. NONE of the private offices in the area have a Spanish speaking OB/GYN. Most have to bring in a translator or another family member has to do it. My aunt loved that the Doctor took the time to tell her the truths about Menopause,not just the good/bad she heard from her friends. Trust me when I say, the whole family is EXCITED that my Aunt is on hormones, and no longer driving us crazy! =)

|  show details
May 11th, 2012

Excellent!

|  Not very personable  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

I use to have Dr. De Edwards approx 3 years ago and still haven't forgot she is not a very approachable doctor. She made me feel like my very few questions were bothersome. My good friend that also had her had to change doctors. She was experiencing serious uterine pains and doctor De Edwards made her to feel as though she was a hypochondria. she went to another doctor which performed a laproscopy, she had indimitrious so bad, it was wrapped around her uterus and bowls and had to have her uterus removed and is still suffering. Hopefully Dr. DeEdwards has improved her services and bedside manner.

|  Watch out!!  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

Google her name and her husband's name and you will know what kind of people they are.Check State Bar of CA:http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/181606

|  Absolutely horrible  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

Found her on the internet. Hoping she could help me with high risk pregnancy because of being on a certain medication. I was brave enough to do the right thing by asking her for help after recovering from a prescription drug addiction and becoming pregnant months after, she shook her head at me and was very disrespectful with her nose in the air. Made me and my partner extremely uncomfortable and felt very looked down upon for being honest and asking for help. So we switched doctors and her staff who is also snotty, never transferred my series of very important blood work over to my new doctor. So my $300 worth of labs were never diagnosed by any doctor.This is a huge issue being that my child who i will have within weeks could have health issues that were never diagnosed because this doctor and her staff did not transfer my paper work. being i recently found this out i called and asked to have it transferred and they conveniently "lost" the release form i signed 7 months ago and try and tell me it will take up to two weeks to transfer!!! haha i will have the baby before then.....Nice!!! So un professional and they better hope nothing is wrong with my child because i have a copy of my release form and will be contacting an attorney if anything is wrong with my child that could have bin prevented early on!!!

|  So Professional!  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

I admit, I bounce around to a lot of different OB/GYN's for my Annual Pap Smear. No longer will I do that. As a new patient, the front girl had all my paperwork ready and was efficient in preparing my chart. As I waited (the Dr. was running late due to a delivery), I observe the front girl's rapport with the patients. She knew their names when they arrived, and even their kids names! The patients who came in after me seems so at ease; and I found out that many had been with Dr. de Edwards for most of their adult life. The back girl was very efficient; getting my history, preparing me for the Dr. to come in. When Dr. de Edwards came in, she introduced herself and explained what she was going to do BEFORE she did it! So many other places I have gone to don't even let me see an MD, much less one that takes the time to explain the exam process. My check out was just as efficient. The office is small - only 3 people - and while at times, it seem they can run behind, overall, I highly recommend the office and the expertise of Dr. de Edwards.

|  A special doctor who makes a world of difference in the medical profession  |  show details
by Thanks you Dr. de Edwards on May 7th, 2009

I am new patient and a big chicken when it comes to doctors... Dr. Sharon De Edwards is the best. Yesterday I had some minor surgery and the care I recieved along with her bedside manner was above and beyond anything I have had in the past. She is so professional, understanding and caring. I feel she is one of those special doctors who makes a world of difference in the medical profession. I couldn't have had better care. Thank you Dr. De Edwards.