A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Dennis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Lee Dennis DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Sharon Dennis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Dennis practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Mansfield Family Physicians.