A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Diamond-Myrsten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Diamond-Myrsten is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Diamond-Myrsten, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond-Myrsten graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Diamond-Myrsten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Louise Diamond-Myrsten MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Diamond-Myrsten practice?
- Dr. Sharon Diamond-Myrsten has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Diamond-Myrsten practices Family Medicine near Lynchburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Altavista, VA and Danville, VA.
See Lynchburg Family Physicians.