Dr. Sharon Diamond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Diamond?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Diamond?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2013

Don't ever go to that office. They take your money (about 1000) for a visit and have no respect after they get it. They don't take insurance, just your money and then they have no interest or respect after that. Ive never encountered anything like it.

April 30th, 2013

BEST DOCTOR!!!

I've been with Dr. Diamond for more than 20 years. She's the best around. I've been to numerous ob/gyn before her and found them all to rush you out, and sometimes with the wrong diagnosis. Dr. Diamond is gentle, she spends time listening to what you have to say and she addresses the issues either by sending you for more tests, referral of a specialist, or gives you her best medical advice. Her staff is courteous, and quick. There is never a waiting period in her waiting area (well sometimes for about 3-5 minutes or so to complete forms). She is always on time because of her efficient staff. I am so happy to have found her, and have recommended her to many, many of my friends. It is always a pleasant visit for an unpleasant type of exam.

September 18th, 2012

Terrific Doctor

I've been a patient of Dr. Diamond for over 17 years. She has not only provided me with wonderful, caring, compassionate service, she's done the same for several close friends I have recommended. I can' timagine trusting my care to anyone else in the city.

July 21st, 2012

Best doctor in the city!!!!

When I entered this office, I received a warm welcome from the staff. They are so kind. They are very professional and they know what they're doing...especially the amazing medical assistants. Dr. Diamond is very knowledgeable and was able to answer every question I had. She is very kind as well. Now I look forward to my routine check-ups! Dr. Diamond is the best doctor I've ever had! :)

March 22nd, 2012

Dr. Diamond is an excellent doctor. Whoever speaks bad of this doctor or her staff are just absurd. The wait time I have never heard of waiting in this office once you arrive you are seen right away. The environment of this office is truly amazing. The staff are always so kind and professional. I have been a patient of doctor diamond for years and couldn't be happier.

November 3rd, 2011

I find it hard to believe that Dr. Diamond has any positive reviews. The few times I saw her, she was abrupt, fairly brutal with the speculum and had such a poor bedside manner that I was shocked. I subsequently switched to Downtown Women's Ob/Gyn, and it was an overwhelmingly positive experience to see Dr. Goodstein. It's also fair to note that while I was sitting in their waiting room with a handful of other patients, I heard the staff speaking in loud voices about other patients, one of whom was a celebrity. I'm sure you can find a more compassionate doctor elsewhere, who's at least as experienced as Dr. Diamond.

February 12th, 2011

A real gem. Has her patients best interests at heart and really strives to get to know you over time. So caring, a real person who doesn't distance herself from her patients. Love her.

February 20th, 2017