A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Dreeben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Dreeben is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dreeben
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dreeben Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Dreeben, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreeben graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Dreeben has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Dreeben MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Dreeben practice?
- Dr. Sharon Dreeben has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Dreeben practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.