A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Dyckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Dyckman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyckman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Dyckman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dyckman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon F. Dyckman practice?
Dr. Sharon Dyckman practices Ophthalmology near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Levittown, PA and Willingboro, NJ.
See Southampton Ophthalmologists.