A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Elaine Lee MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon E. Lee practice?
- Dr. Sharon Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Lee practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Pediatricians and Pasadena Critical Care Practitioners.