A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Smith, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Elise Smith MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Sharon E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Sharon Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Smith practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Acton, MA and Boston, MA.
See Waltham Pediatricians and Waltham Geneticists.