A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Smith, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans