Learn more about Dr. Sharon Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Smith, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Elise Smith MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Sharon E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Sharon Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Smith practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Waltham, MA.
See Waltham Pediatricians and Waltham Geneticists.