A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Eltz is Excellent. Dr. Eltz has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Eltz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eltz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eltz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eltz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Eltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon C. Eltz practice?
Dr. Sharon Eltz practices Family Medicine near East Petersburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See East Petersburg Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sharyn Eltz, Dr. Shari Eltz, Dr. Sharron Eltz