A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Elvey is Excellent. Dr. Elvey has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Elvey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Allergy, Holistic Health, and Integrative Holistic Medicine.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Elvey graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Elvey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elvey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Elvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Elvey practice?
Dr. Sharon Elvey practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shari Elvey, Dr. Sharron Elvey, Dr. Sharyn Elvey