A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Eskam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Eskam is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Eskam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eskam graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Eskam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Kay Eskam MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon K. Eskam practice?
- Dr. Sharon Eskam has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Eskam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cheyenne, WY.
See Cheyenne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.