Learn more about Dr. Sharon Fekrat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Fekrat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fekrat
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fekrat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Fekrat, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Macular Degeneration
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Vision Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fekrat graduated from University of Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fekrat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Fekrat MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Fekrat practice?
- Dr. Sharon Fekrat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Fekrat practices Ophthalmology near Wilson, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Wilson Ophthalmologists.