Learn more about Dr. Sharon Fekrat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Fekrat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fekrat
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fekrat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Fekrat, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Choroidal Neovascularization
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Macular Degeneration
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Vision Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fekrat graduated from University of Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fekrat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Fekrat MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Fekrat practice?
- Dr. Sharon Fekrat has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Fekrat practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Wilson, NC and Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.