A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Flint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Flint is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Flint, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flint graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Flint has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Thomas Flint MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon T. Flint practice?
- Dr. Sharon Flint has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Flint practices Pediatrics near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, IL and Roselle, IL.
See Oak Park Pediatricians.