Overall Review

2.6

February 12th, 2014
Worse pediatrician I've ever take my son to!
It was my first time meeting Dr. Sharon Fowler. She didn't even introduce herself to me. She walked in and rudely snapped at my 11 yr old for cracking his knuckles. (STOP CRACKING YOUR KNUCKLES I CANT STAND THAT!) not hello I'm Dr. Fowler what seems to be the problem? I've been going to that pediatric center and never have been treated in such a way let alone any other medical place! She has no bedside manner, very unprofessional and does not need to be working in the medical field especially with her bad rough attitude. As she left the room without even saying anything. I jokingly asked her, do you have any ideas on how to keep my son from cracking his knuckles, she said in a matter of fact smart a** tone maybe he should try picking up a book and reading. For one lady, my son has all A's. He is in all accelerated classes and his teachers love him. I grew up in the medical environment because of my mothers job. I've met plenty of irrogant Dr's but she is by far the worse I've ever encountered. This is the 1st time I've ever really been extremely aggravated enough to even find this kind of site and write this.

October 14th, 2013
disappointed after over 12 years.
I truly believe she may be a good doctor. However her bedside manner is horrible....she said some hurtful things to my daughter years ago and it still bothers her to this day. Of all people a doctor should. Know that you can mentally scar a child with harsh comments. All of my kids were patents at her office since. Birth. Now I can't stand to step in there because of her.