Dermatologists
Video profile
180 N Dean St Ste 1S
Englewood, NJ 07631
201-569-9800
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Sep 21st, 2013

STAY AWAY FROM THIS 'dr" she's a hack

|  Highly reccommended  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Fried's for a number of years. I have always found her to be thorough, efficient and highly professional. I am saddened to see that she received a poor review from someone who may have an axe to grind, and I think that it is unfounded. I have been to many dermatologists and hers is the most thorough exam I have ever received.

|  Dr. Fried is Great  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Fried treated me with the professionalism, care, and expertise that I hope all Doctors demonstrate to their patients. From the moment I walked into the office, from the moment I left, I felt that I was treated with respect and received excellent medical care. Dr. Fried identified the issues promptly and accurately and discussed with me different options that I could consider for treatment. Dr. Fried made me feel comfortable and in good hands during my times as her patient. It is my pleasure to highly recommend Dr. Fried to anyone who is looking for a highly skilled, professional, and caring doctor.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2011

I have been to Dr. Sharon Fried many times.Her office is very efficient and she is kind, caring and competent.I went with a couple of problematic issues and she assisted me well in each case.

|  Possible Racist  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2010

Dr. Fried is nasty - condesending and rude. She apparently does not like to repeat herself and doesn't take kindly to the patient asking the same question more than once, even if it is apparent they don't understand something. Her assistant told me to "turn off my phone" like she was a parent speaking to a child and I wasn't very happy w/ Dr. Fried's bedside manner. She prescribed the most expensive topical cream for my condition, and three months later, no results. She sent me a bill w/ a stamp of the confederate flag, which I felt was extremely offensive. Will not be returning to this doctor.