Dr. Sharon Fried Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Fried?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Fried?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2016

Very thorough

Like one other reviewer I found that she was doing too many biopsies at first. HOWEVER! When one has already had a melanoma, you would want to be constantly checked. Anything else would be foolish. Good doctor.

April 10th, 2016

Be Aware

Dr Fried;s office is friendly and efficient. Of late she has developed a very disturbing new routine. She is asking the patient to come back for more visits, to "check" She also did two full body scans in 6 months when the protocol is one a year. She also keeps finding things to biopsy which turn into nothing. This causes anxiety in a patient, esp. an elderly one.

March 18th, 2015

professional, kind and accurate. Return every year for a full body check.

November 17th, 2011

Highly reccommended

I have been a patient of Dr. Fried's for a number of years. I have always found her to be thorough, efficient and highly professional. I am saddened to see that she received a poor review from someone who may have an axe to grind, and I think that it is unfounded. I have been to many dermatologists and hers is the most thorough exam I have ever received.

February 11th, 2011

Dr. Fried is Great

Dr. Fried treated me with the professionalism, care, and expertise that I hope all Doctors demonstrate to their patients. From the moment I walked into the office, from the moment I left, I felt that I was treated with respect and received excellent medical care. Dr. Fried identified the issues promptly and accurately and discussed with me different options that I could consider for treatment. Dr. Fried made me feel comfortable and in good hands during my times as her patient. It is my pleasure to highly recommend Dr. Fried to anyone who is looking for a highly skilled, professional, and caring doctor.

January 19th, 2011

Highly Recommended

I have been to Dr. Sharon Fried many times.Her office is very efficient and she is kind, caring and competent.I went with a couple of problematic issues and she assisted me well in each case.

June 4th, 2010

Possible Racist

Dr. Fried is nasty - condesending and rude. She apparently does not like to repeat herself and doesn't take kindly to the patient asking the same question more than once, even if it is apparent they don't understand something. Her assistant told me to "turn off my phone" like she was a parent speaking to a child and I wasn't very happy w/ Dr. Fried's bedside manner. She prescribed the most expensive topical cream for my condition, and three months later, no results. She sent me a bill w/ a stamp of the confederate flag, which I felt was extremely offensive. Will not be returning to this doctor.

September 16th, 2017