Dr. Sharon Steele Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Steele?

She's great

Posted on July 10th, 2017

Dr. Steele was phenomenal through and through. However, her staff need to go! I had to cancel my appointment. I called FOUR TIMES and no one answered. Got an email that said click here to cancel. Clicked there and it said "Your appointment cannot be found." Used the email address on their website and that doesn't work. Her services are excellent. She needs better staff to serve her.

Very Professional

Posted on June 20th, 2016

I followed Dr.Steel from Lexington Clinic. I'm 40 I have one child so I've seen several other Doctors and they were good or Ok. But Dr.Sharon Steel is GREAT!! Her bed side manners made me feel very comfortable. Nothing I could ever say before to say the least. She was so easy to talk too. She listened & went on to ask her own questions in concern of my health. No pressure to take any testing etc. That wasn't necessary. Like others offices I've been to they were requesting Whatever insurance was willing to pay. They would request. Dr. STEEL IS THE BEST! Just plan and Simple! (: (: (: (: since I can't draw stars I will give her smileys (: (: (:

Excellent Care

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Many years ago I found Dr. Steele via the yellow pages and have followed her to her various locations since. Her bedside manner and approach is unmatchable. She monitors her patient load so she's never overbooked. In 13 years, I've never had to wait. She makes you feel like you're the only patient there that day -- whether it is OB related or GYN. Cannot recommend any higher!

Highly reccommend

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I absolutely love this woman shes the best.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

She took complete care over on me when I was 30 weeks pregnant due to my preeclampsia and I couldn't have been happier she was my provider. She always made sure she was available when I needed her, kept a close eye on my condition and actually was personal with me, along with her staff. They treat you like a person not just a patient!

Posted on August 6th, 2015

She is the best in her field...

She's a Wolf

Posted on June 15th, 2015

I needed clarification of a matter so I could communicate w/ my prior Dr. to ensure all records were sent & clear. Dr. Steele took it as arguing to do a procedure that day when in fact I wasn't, but I needed to know what info she didn't have, etc etc.. She thinks her staff can do no wrong, which is inaccurate. Bad communication. I called to check if my records had arrived, they said no. Later, about 15 minutes before lunch and 1.25 hrs before my appt, they called to say my records weren't in and Dr Steele was canceling my appt. I said, but if they are in on time, meaning at my appt time (bc I had been assured they would be and they WERE), I wanted to have my appt. So I went in and then apparently it was miscommunication of it wasn't necessary canceled, but IF and the lady at the front desk miscommunicated, even by what Dr. Steele explained to me directly, the front desk had not relayed it the same. I had been frustrated on the phone bc what I was being told seemed absurd after I had tried very hard to communicate clearly. in which the day I went in to fill out patient record release forms, a different lady at the front desk did not want to speak to me, and was more worried about lunch plans than having me in there. MOREOVER, Also, Dr. Steele JUDGED my sex life before even attempting to know me/my history. She was quite rude and abrupt, and talked down to me. I didn't now what the heck was going on, so yes, I got upset, too. She is not good listener. She is a wolf.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Love her!!!

Posted on September 17th, 2012

I hear horror stories about some people's OBGYN not being sentimental or comforting, I am a lucky patient in that I do not have to worry about that. Dr. Steele hugs me when I cry, she listens to my phone calls (at all hours of the night) and she reassures me when it's necessary and prepares me for the worst when it's not. She truly is the best.

The Best I Ever Had!!

Posted on September 6th, 2012

Dr. Steele and her staff are wonderful!!! She has an excellent bed side manner, very knowledgeable, and sweet. She has performed surgery on me twice, one being the removal of 5 fibroid tumors and the other removal of endometriosis. Both surgeries were successful and she was so calming to my nerves. If you have a fear of doctors, please go see her and she is the best in the whole wide world. I cannot express to you how wonderful she is

Best doctor ever

Posted on September 24th, 2011

dr.Steele is the only doctor I have ever send that made me felt like wasn't just $sign. She was friendly caring loving and I felt like I could tell her anything. I was happy my husband was very excited of the thought that she got us in even if she didn't have no more app.

great doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2011

Dr.Steele is a wonderful doctor and a caring person. Her staff are professional and friendly as well. Ifeel at ease and i feel she is concerned and cares about my issues at hand. Iwould follow her wherever she may move her practice!