Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sharon Bihlmeyer
Sharon Bihlmeyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI, with other offices in Livonia, MI and Ypsilanti, MI. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Clinical Pathology. Sharon Bihlmeyer is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Hospital, Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. She speaks English.
Sharon Bihlmeyer has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Sharon Bihlmeyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.