A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Geaghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Geaghan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geaghan
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Geaghan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Geaghan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Geaghan graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Geaghan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Markham Geaghan MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Geaghan practice?
- Dr. Sharon Geaghan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Geaghan practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Pediatric Pathology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Pathologists.