A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Geaghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Geaghan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Geaghan graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Geaghan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Markham Geaghan MD is a female Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon M. Geaghan practice?
- Dr. Sharon Geaghan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Geaghan practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Pediatric Pathology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Pathologists, Stanford Hematologists, and Stanford Pediatric Specialists.