A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Gerlach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Gerlach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerlach
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerlach Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerlach graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gerlach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Yvett Ezell Gerlach MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Y. Gerlach practice?
- Dr. Sharon Gerlach has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Gerlach practices General Practice near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville General Practitioners.