A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Gerlach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Gerlach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerlach graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Gerlach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Gerlach MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Gerlach practice?
- Dr. Sharon Gerlach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Gerlach practices General Practice near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville General Practitioners.