3.6

August 31st, 2014
Great Doctor with nice eyes
A few years back I had a very painful low disc with very painful nerve and numbness down to my foot.I work for American Airlines and it was workers comp also.I couldn't hardly walk my first visit..In time,I recovered 100 percent thanks to her..And she treated me like I was paying cash..She's all business,but that's a good thing..And she's a HOTTIE to boot..I give her 10 stars in that category. A

February 2nd, 2013
WOW!!!!!!!!!
The best doctor I have ever been to!! listens to me!!! Takes care of my problems and helps me

January 24th, 2013
Very Kind
Dr. Gibbs is a very sweet doctor. She gives you the time you deserve as a patient. I would recommend her to my friends and family.

August 29th, 2012
Re: TERRIBLE
Without going into too much detail/or/personal circumstances. Doctor Gibb's practice is PART_TIME. Her demeanor is cold and indifferent. However, what is most bothersome about this doctor and staff is their arrogant, condescending manner. We all want a health care provider who is loyal to the patients rights "over"the Insurance Carrier, knowledgeable and someone who sincerely cares about their patients well being. I believe the reviews are a small way to ensure some accountability and I hope this helps others make an informed decision. Good luck.

April 23rd, 2008
Dr. Gibbs - much to be desired
After being passed around for several years of back pain, I saw Dr. Gibbs. I don't think she is a terrible doctor, but doesn't put forth the effort research problems that are outside of the norm. I had back and leg pain for over 3 years when I saw her. Because I had some pain in my hip area as well, she decided a steroid injection in my SI joint in my hip would be the best. (even after seeing a herniated disk on my MRI) Well, needless to say it didn't work. So she sent me for a Hip MRI. When that came back clean she told me that I had tendonitis. The only think I could think of was - Are you kidding me??? After 3 years??? After you have seen a disk herniation on my MRI? She referred me to another hip specialist, and I never saw her again. After 3 years of being passed around, I was really angry. I never saw her again. She didn't put forth the effort to figure out what was wrong with me, and that is the worst thing you can do to a frustrated patient.