A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Giese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Giese, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Giese, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giese graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Giese has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Giese MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Giese practice?
- Dr. Sharon Giese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Giese practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.