Dr. Sharon Giese MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 51 reviews

January 6th, 2017
Best Decision I Ever Made - Breast Lift with Implant Replacement
I was always unhappy with my implants and had wanted to get a lift after having two kids. After meeting with a few surgeons, my friend recommended I meet with Dr. Geise. What a difference. The consultation was much more thorough than any of the other doctors I had met with. Dr. Geise recognized several issues with my breasts that no one had ever even mentioned. i.e., I had different sized breasts and a low fold. Following the consultation, I knew she was the best choice. Its been three weeks since my surgery, and I can honestly say that it was the best money I ever spent and totally worth it. My breasts look brand new. Its like she read my mind. They are exactly what I wanted and I am so happy!! If you are looking for a detail oriented and skilled surgeon with a great bedside manner, then Dr. Geise is your girl! Thank you Dr. Geise!!

December 6th, 2016
Making People a Better Version of Themselves
Making people a better version of themselves is something a very wise, passionate, open, honest and very trustworthy doctor told me when managing my expectations of procedure results. This same doctor demonstrated to me that what is in the patients best interest is at the forefront and well ahead of financial gain, a virtue that is very hard to come by these days. This person is Dr Giese. I had the Buccal Fat Pad Removal along with the Sub-mental, Neck, and Lower Jaw Liposuction. The procedures were painless with very minimal swelling, zero bruising and recovery time needed. Thus, the day after my procedures I was out to dinner with friends. My results were amazing and looked natural as if i had just lost weight. Most importantly the procedures gave me my self-confidence and esteem back and I am forever grateful for Dr Giese. Thank you! This was an investment in myself and I can honestly say there are no words to express how great the return was and it is permanent! Dr Giese is a wonderful person and doctor whom I would wholeheartedly recommend to my family, friends and any individual thinking of having these procedures done. In life there is a saying when you meet a unique and special person in life you know, well I am very fortunate to have Dr Giese a part of my life's journey. Thank you Dr Giese!

November 2nd, 2016
Dr. Giese is fantastics. She knows what the patients need and provide the most suitable procedures. After her surgery, the patient looks 20 years younger
excellent experience

November 1st, 2016
great!
wonderful, professional with great attention to detail.

November 1st, 2016
I had a great experience !
It was my first time ever getting treatment, Dr Sharon Giese took her time and explained everything, which made me feel very comfortable . The staff w ...

October 30th, 2016
Insane Dr.
Dr. Guess should be in a mental institution. She completely botched my procedure. One side of my face was drooped. She over lipo ed. Knew she totally screwed up and showed no remorse and honestly I think she has severe mental issues. She knew my late husband was dying at the time and showed my not a shred of sympathy for the embarrassing condition she left me in. I was ashamed to see my friends and had a big school reunion to attend. I know she caused the death of a patient shortly thereafter. She had to pay out Over $2 million for that crime. Please stay clear of her and that whacko office. Please understand this warning.

September 14th, 2016
Don't Understand All the Happy Reviews
After my first consultation I told her I would not be submitting an insurance claim for my breast reduction surgery, but would be paying for it out of pocket. (My breasts weren't so outsized to justify a claim for back strain). After that, her office stopped returning my calls. They simply dropped me.

September 13th, 2016
Happy tummy tuck patient
Thanks Dr Giese and her team for doing an amazing job. I find Dr Giese on google I make appointment with her. She walked me through with my procedure ...

September 9th, 2016
The Best You'll Ever Find!
Dr. Giese has the skills and experience to offer the best options for helping clients meet their goals. Honesty and being forthright are qualities on ...

July 20th, 2016
not recommended
Very unhappy with natural neck lift as after 8 months still in pain and lopsided ears due to weird stitching. Not one of my friends or acquaintances that I did not tell I was having this procedure made a mention about me looking better etc. They did, however, ask me about strange bumps under my chin and funny ears. A million plastic surgeons in NYC. Steer clear.

May 17th, 2016
Amazing Surgeon
Dr. Giese and her entire staff are caring and welcoming. I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery.

April 29th, 2016
Love, love, love her and her team! Dr. Giese is so easy to talk with and I never felt over loaded with information. She always kept it very real and to the point. Dr GIese worked with me giving me the best result for my body type. I am so happy !