Dr. Sharon Giese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Giese?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Giese?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2017

Eye lid surgery

I am 60 years old and my family has a history of eye lid problems. My grand father used tooth picks to keep his eyes open to see. It sounds funny but I would have to squint to see. My surgery was the best, her anthesisolgist was the best I felt nothing and was never in any pain. Dr. Giese did a flawless procedure on my eye lids. No one can see how she did it, I look 20 years younger and can see so much better. The entire staff at the Giese clinic really cares about you. I especially was scared because they are your eyes she is working with, boy they made my feel comfortable and accommodated every need. I could work the next day.

January 26th, 2017

Great consultation, op, and post-op!!

I had a really good time consulting with her about everything. I am very happy with the results, a long with the post-op follow up. Everyone has a different experience in achieving what they want to do, but ultimately you want to be taken care of. I truly felt that I was honored and secure with Dr. Giese. Thank you.

January 6th, 2017

Best Decision I Ever Made - Breast Lift with Implant Replacement

I was always unhappy with my implants and had wanted to get a lift after having two kids. After meeting with a few surgeons, my friend recommended I meet with Dr. Geise. What a difference. The consultation was much more thorough than any of the other doctors I had met with. Dr. Geise recognized several issues with my breasts that no one had ever even mentioned. i.e., I had different sized breasts and a low fold. Following the consultation, I knew she was the best choice. Its been three weeks since my surgery, and I can honestly say that it was the best money I ever spent and totally worth it. My breasts look brand new. Its like she read my mind. They are exactly what I wanted and I am so happy!! If you are looking for a detail oriented and skilled surgeon with a great bedside manner, then Dr. Geise is your girl! Thank you Dr. Geise!!

December 6th, 2016

Making People a Better Version of Themselves

Making people a better version of themselves is something a very wise, passionate, open, honest and very trustworthy doctor told me when managing my expectations of procedure results. This same doctor demonstrated to me that what is in the patients best interest is at the forefront and well ahead of financial gain, a virtue that is very hard to come by these days. This person is Dr Giese. I had the Buccal Fat Pad Removal along with the Sub-mental, Neck, and Lower Jaw Liposuction. The procedures were painless with very minimal swelling, zero bruising and recovery time needed. Thus, the day after my procedures I was out to dinner with friends. My results were amazing and looked natural as if i had just lost weight. Most importantly the procedures gave me my self-confidence and esteem back and I am forever grateful for Dr Giese. Thank you! This was an investment in myself and I can honestly say there are no words to express how great the return was and it is permanent! Dr Giese is a wonderful person and doctor whom I would wholeheartedly recommend to my family, friends and any individual thinking of having these procedures done. In life there is a saying when you meet a unique and special person in life you know, well I am very fortunate to have Dr Giese a part of my life's journey. Thank you Dr Giese!

November 2nd, 2016

Dr. Giese is fantastics. She knows what the patients need and provide the most suitable procedures. After her surgery, the patient looks 20 years younger

excellent experience

November 1st, 2016

great!

wonderful, professional with great attention to detail.

November 1st, 2016

I had a great experience !

It was my first time ever getting treatment, Dr Sharon Giese took her time and explained everything, which made me feel very comfortable . The staff w ...

September 14th, 2016

Don't Understand All the Happy Reviews

After my first consultation I told her I would not be submitting an insurance claim for my breast reduction surgery, but would be paying for it out of pocket. (My breasts weren't so outsized to justify a claim for back strain). After that, her office stopped returning my calls. They simply dropped me.

Doctor's Response

Hello MK, I'm so sorry that you feel like we haven't been returning your calls. Have you recently tried to contact the office? Breast Reductions do take time to schedule and we get many patients coming in for that procedure. We spend a lot of time trying to go through your insurance so it could be that we are waiting to hear back on an appeal to them to have it covered for you. We would me MORE than happy to help you along to the next step!

SHOWttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

September 13th, 2016

Happy tummy tuck patient

Thanks Dr Giese and her team for doing an amazing job. I find Dr Giese on google I make appointment with her. She walked me through with my procedure ...

September 9th, 2016

The Best You'll Ever Find!

Dr. Giese has the skills and experience to offer the best options for helping clients meet their goals. Honesty and being forthright are qualities on ...

July 20th, 2016

not recommended

Very unhappy with natural neck lift as after 8 months still in pain and lopsided ears due to weird stitching. Not one of my friends or acquaintances that I did not tell I was having this procedure made a mention about me looking better etc. They did, however, ask me about strange bumps under my chin and funny ears. A million plastic surgeons in NYC. Steer clear.

May 17th, 2016

Amazing Surgeon

Dr. Giese and her entire staff are caring and welcoming. I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery.