A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Gilliland is Excellent. Dr. Gilliland has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Gilliland, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliland graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilliland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Carmel Hospital, Inc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilliland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Gilliland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Gilliland practice?
Dr. Sharon Gilliland practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shari Gilliland, Dr. Sharron Gilliland, Dr. Sharyn Gilliland