A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Gilliland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Gilliland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Gilliland, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliland graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilliland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Lavern Gilliland MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Gilliland practice?
- Dr. Sharon Gilliland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Gilliland practices Pediatrics near Lanse, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Lanse Pediatricians.