Dr. Sharon Godar Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sharon Godar?

company doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2011

Dr. Godar in her infinite wisdom diagnosed a sprain ( with no scan )and ordered me back to work. Turned out it was all do to protruding disk(s) in my back. Fired from my job over it too. Just for requesting protected FMLA (and qualifying for it). Then, the dept. of labor relations agreed that my FMLA right was violated. Still nothing was done by them. Very bad experience overall. Would give a lower rating if at all possible. It would seem that the doctor was only interested in pleasing those that were paying her. In my case it was the employer for an "on the job" injury. My interests were not even considered, in my opinion.

Posted on June 6th, 2016