A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Gould, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gould has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Gould MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Gould practice?
- Dr. Sharon Gould has 10 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Gould practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Hockessin, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Wilmington Radiologists.