Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

VERY UNHAPPY show details VERY UNHAPPY
by Unhappy patient on Jan 6th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Greggs for about 15 years. I love her as a Doctor but in these last few years her staff has become so very rude and non caring. Because of this I am in the process of finding another doctor. Everytime I go to see Dr. Greggs I have to call and make sure she's running on time. I called before hand to make sure she would be there before taking off from work and was told yes she's on time today but when I got there I was told that she's running about 2 hours behind. Why wasn't I told this when I called the office to verify 20 minutes prior to driving up to the office? They have no respect for your time. My last vist lasted 2 1/2 hours. Who does that? So after over 15 years I'm saying goodbye to Dr. Greggs and her rude staff. She really needs to get ride of her current staff and get a whole new staff. If you don't mind the long wait and the rude staff this is the place for you... if not, I'd advise you to go see another doctor.

7 years! show details 7 years!
May 29th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Greggs for 7 years now. She has delivered 2 of my children and will deliver my 3rd in November. While her office staff has their on and off days Dr. Greggs remains the same. She is a very caring, thorough, and sensitive doctor. You may wait an hour to see her but when it's your turn she will NOT rush through your appointment. Thus her being a little behind schedule. Some people want convenience, I on the other hand will wait to see a Doctor I trust and I know will take her time with me. To each their own!!

Worst medical experience ever! show details Worst medical experience ever!
Oct 8th, 2010

I visited Dr. Greggs for a routine pap smear. From the very first visit, the staff was rude. Because of an abnormal pap smear, I had to go back for further tests. My test results were given to me over the phone and very limited information was offered. The person giving me my test results was rude and uncaring. When I called back to ask a few questions about my diagnosis, the person responded rudely that she had asked me when she called if I had any questions and seemed annoyed that I called back. I requested that they send my lab results to a different doctor so that I could get a second opinion and they made me jump through hoops and tried to convince me that "I could not get a second opinion" for what I had (Dysplasia) and that it would be a waste of time and money if I went to a different doctor. In addition, she insensitively reminded me that I had a "very severe" form of dysplasia and if I did not get surgery in the next two weeks it could develop into cancer. All of this was relayed to me over the phone in a very uncaring manner. She never normalized my experience/possible diagnosis. If anything, she offered me only the worst possible scenario and was negative about my prognosis. It was as if she was trying to increase my stress and worry about my diagnosis. The doctor never sat down with me to discuss my options, everything was done over the phone by a staff or nurse (not sure what her title is). I switched to a different doctor and my experience with her has been like night and day. I love my new doctor!! She has been very caring and has answered all of my questions!

No Emotions, plain bussines show details No Emotions, plain bussines
by An Upset Husband on Apr 7th, 2010

There are plenty of good docs avoid this one!!!

Dr. Greggs good--everything else TERRIBLE show details Dr. Greggs good--everything else TERRIBLE
by Patient. on Aug 25th, 2009

-Dr. Greggs herself is amazing HOWEVER--The office staff is VERY rude and unprofessional. They overbook their office to the point where there are no seats left in the waiting room and the wait time EVERYTIME is 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours.

Busy OBGYN Practice show details Busy OBGYN Practice
by Citysearch User on Feb 13th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

This is a very good and knowledgeable doctor but has an extremely busy practice. It is sometimes difficult to get a convenient appointment ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com