A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Gregorcyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Gregorcyk, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregorcyk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gregorcyk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Gregorcyk, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregorcyk graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gregorcyk has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Gregorcyk MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Gregorcyk practice?
- Dr. Sharon Gregorcyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Gregorcyk practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.