A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Gregorcyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Gregorcyk, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregorcyk
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Gregorcyk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Gregorcyk, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregorcyk graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gregorcyk has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Gregorcyk MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharon Gregorcyk practice?
- Dr. Sharon Gregorcyk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Gregorcyk practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Colorectal Surgeons.