A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Griffith is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Griffith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Griffith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Lois Griffith MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Sharon Griffith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Griffith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.