Dr. Sharon Griffith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4
  • 5 reviews

January 26th, 2016
Terrible "Director"
She was disgusting. I've never had such a horrible experience. She was very rude and insisted on throwing her title in my face when I told her I did not want her assistant In The room during my exam. She told me that's how things have been done, clearly lying in my face! I've been a patient at CHN Tremont for almost a decade. She has a bad attitude, a receptionist even told me she threw a pen at her out of frustration. She made me feel horrible. She started discussing my sexual history in from of the assistant without even telling me who she was or why she was there. Then when I asked her why she would do such a thing, her response was "oh I didn't even realize she was there". How did you not realize she was there m, but argued with me as to why she should be present? To pass you utensils? Grow up "director". I'm embarrassed, angry, and will not let this go. Period.

October 27th, 2015
Not pleased
I am not pleased with her demeanor. Very rude, always appears in a rush, and easily frustrated. You become afraid to ask a question, bc she'll give you a annoyed/disgusted look.

January 23rd, 2015
One of the most heartless doctors
There's really nothing good I can say about Doctor Griffith. She's has the most defensive attitude and made me felt like I wasted my time with her. Ugly attitude always seems to be in a rush. I really dont recommend her not even to my worst enemy. I dont understand how heartless doctors make it in practice.

June 27th, 2012
SHOULD NOT BE IN PRACTICE.
A CONSISTENT HORRIBLE Experience!! UNWELCOMING, EXTREMELY POOR Professionalism. Uninformative, Uncaring, Insensitive, Defensive, Argumentative. Poor listening and social skills. Had to change Dr. ASAP! She needs major coaching in attending and providing service to patients.

October 20th, 2011
Do not visit this doctor! Very bad experience- rude and arrogant attitude, I felt extremely uncomfortable during the visit- she has pushed the speclum inside with no consideration for any pain. She could not answer for my questions and I was very dissapointed by her limited knowledge about the female body. I also found Malpractice History online about Dr. Sharon L.Griffit.