Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

2.0

One of the most heartless doctors show details One of the most heartless doctors
Jan 23rd, 2015

There's really nothing good I can say about Doctor Griffith. She's has the most defensive attitude and made me felt like I wasted my time with her. Ugly attitude always seems to be in a rush. I really dont recommend her not even to my worst enemy. I dont understand how heartless doctors make it in practice.

SHOULD NOT BE IN PRACTICE. show details SHOULD NOT BE IN PRACTICE.
Jun 27th, 2012

A CONSISTENT HORRIBLE Experience!! UNWELCOMING, EXTREMELY POOR Professionalism. Uninformative, Uncaring, Insensitive, Defensive, Argumentative. Poor listening and social skills. Had to change Dr. ASAP! She needs major coaching in attending and providing service to patients.

Oct 20th, 2011

Do not visit this doctor! Very bad experience- rude and arrogant attitude, I felt extremely uncomfortable during the visit- she has pushed the speclum inside with no consideration for any pain. She could not answer for my questions and I was very dissapointed by her limited knowledge about the female body. I also found Malpractice History online about Dr. Sharon L.Griffit.