A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Griswold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Griswold, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griswold graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Griswold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Vcu Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon K Griswold MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon K. Griswold practice?
- Dr. Sharon Griswold has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Griswold practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.