Overall Review

3.8

January 4th, 2016
Excellent doctor
We have been attending her consult for many years and like her very much. She is very correct, efficient, focused and sincere. I like her style of serious professionalism a lot, and have always felt very well attended and understood.

June 13th, 2013
Outstanding Doctor!
I have been a Patient of Dr. Barrett since she opened her Practice in 1989. She has always been understanding, patient and reassuring during each of my visits. I was shocked to see other reviews/ratings on this site; they could not be reviewing Dr. Sharon Barrett in Clinton! Staff works hard to find an opening/cancellation when I call with a concern; they call back the same day if another patient cancels. Dr. Barrett understands my fear; when she has had to perform a procedure/w biopsy, she calls personally with the results - even at 6 P.M! Just today, she showed me the Chart on the Wall matching my diagnosis AND sent me home with a Brochure which provided further explanation. Her Nurse, like Dr. Barrett, is compassionate and caring. She stays in the room and helps you to remain calm during any procedure. You would be very fortunate to be a Patient of Dr. Barrett!

December 1st, 2012
The doctor is very rushed and clearly annoyed if you ask questions.

May 30th, 2011
This doctor mades some extremely negative judgemental comments which were hurtful.

October 13th, 2010
I felt rushed the whole time
I felt like I was trying to talk and explain, but she just didn't understand, or was in too much of a hurry to really listen.Just gave me some treatment options, and basically said "You decide", rather than giving me her PROFESSIONAL opinion.I would not recommend her at all.