A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Haase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Haase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Haase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haase graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Haase has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
- Columbus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon L Haase MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Haase practice?
- Dr. Sharon Haase has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Haase practices Internal Medicine near Beaver Dam, WI.
See Beaver Dam Internists.