A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Hame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Hame is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hame
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hame Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharon Hame, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hame graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Hame has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon L Hame MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharon L. Hame practice?
- Dr. Sharon Hame has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharon Hame practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.