Sharon Hammond Is this you?

Have you seen Sharon Hammond?

Dr. Hammond and the staff of Specialized Vein Care are the best!

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Dr. Hammond is the doctor you want when dealing with varicose veins. Dr. Hammond is an empathetic listener, and a pioneer in the field of vascular surgery. She made me feel comfortable from the first visit through to post-op. She explained everything in a way I could understand and took time to answer all of my questions. I never once felt rushed while with her or any members of the staff at Specialized Vein Care. I had a VNUS procedure on both of my legs and I no longer have throbbing pain and the swelling has significantly subsided.

Her Actions Speak Volumes About Her Integrity

Posted on December 29th, 2016

This doctor was recommended to me by my GP. I was able to make an appointment easily, and was mailed a packet of necessary forms to fill out at home and bring back in. Their office waiting area is so nice! Free coffee, and a ceiling to floor wall waterfall that is so calming. After extensive ultrasounds the doctor decided my veins are not fixable and didn't try to recommend surgery that wouldn't really help my situation. She did however give me awesome compression socks that help and feel really good.

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Very plesant office staff, always nice and easy going

The experience you hope for

Posted on September 16th, 2016

If you have a varicose vein problem Specialized Vein Care and Dr Sharon Hammond are by far the very best for great results. They are very professional, talented, caring and super nice. This applies to Dr Hammond and her entire staff.

Mrs.

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr Hammond was very professional.. She explained the entire procedure and answered all questions. Her entire staff is the greatest. I would highly recommend her to any patient with vein problems. Thank you Dr Hammond and staff.

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Dr. Sharon Hammond and her staff run a very professional, efficient business and I'm so thankful I found her. I found her online and liked her website and what she had to say and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of the surgery. She operated on both legs and went the extra mile to clean up a lot of veins in hard to reach areas by my ankle and top of my foot. She is a very compassionate and competent surgeon and I highly recommend her to anyone I know needing help with varicose veins. A+++

Highly Recommended

Posted on January 24th, 2016

This was not my first experience with a medical staff and physician who has treated me for this particular issue, thus, I have a history of circumstances to compare Dr. Hammonds office with. Given that, the efficiency and professionalism were superlative with out compromising patient care. Everyone in the office is polite, courteous and willing to take time to answer questions and concerns, doing so with well informed responses. Truly, the first time I left a physicians office feeling like they understood my case and that it mattered.

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I have been very impressed with the excellent care and concern Dr. Hammond and her staff show for me. I completed my first vein pro-cedure this week. During each stage of the process I was provided with clear explanations, great medical care, and positive support.

Awesome doctor and office!

Posted on January 28th, 2015

So impressed! Dr. Hammond is so nice, she spent plenty of time with me during my appointment . She even sent me a personal thank you letter after the visit! The office is beautiful and welcoming and the staff is amazing!

Posted on August 19th, 2011

She is very easy to talk with as well as the staff all are very helpful and kind.

Posted on March 7th, 2017